Carol Hamblet Adams is a keynote speaker and retreat leader, who brings her spirit … enthusiasm… sense of humor… passion for life… and faith to every one of her audiences. Carol is a dynamic, captivating and entertaining speaker, who focuses on personal growth and self-esteem. Carol touches people’s hearts and motivates people of all ages to believe in themselves and in their dreams.
Carol shares powerful stories from her life’s journey and customizes her presentations to the needs and theme of each client.
Some of her Keynote topics include:
- Lessons from the Shore
- What Legacy Are You Leaving Behind
- Finding Hope in a Broken World
- Learning to Like Being Me
- Become an Author in 10 Easy Steps
Carol’s Retreats include:
- Lessons From the Shore
- “My Beautiful Broken Shell: Words of Hope to Refresh the Soul”